- This is a nice calculator from BracketScience. Some features are available for members only, but there's still some good info.
- Here are some probabilities generated by that U-Chicago pool I mentioned. The financial marketplace approach to the pool resulted in interesting and reasonable probabilities that can help differentiate your own brackets!!
- Some standouts from those probabilities:
- Florida State, a #10 seed = 55.6% to advance to next round
- Missouri, #11 = 59.8%
- Marquette #11 = 51.0%
- Old Dominion #9 = 57.8%
- Utah St #12 = 52.3%
- Michigan St #10 = 54.1%
- This NY Times article also shows some good probabilities.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
NCAA Bracket Info
Here is some bracket information I have been looking at when completing my brackets. Have fun!