- The public is on New England to the tune of almost three out of every four bets.
- The Patriots have been hot and even with DeflateGate, many think that Belichick's Patriots are just too smart; a step ahead of the rest.
- As usual, I like value -- and love last year's champs with the point or as a moneyline play.
- The Patriots hot streak since the first third of the season may represent value.
- For those interested in a "flyer" -- I would take the Seahawks in a blowout. Seattle "big" and the under -- can be parlayed.
Some analysis I like:
- From the Sporting News: The "Linemakers" columns states that the sharps are on Seattle and the Under.
- Sports psychology angle I like because they offer a different edge -- are on Seattle.
- If you are in a Square Pool, here are some interesting probabilities.