- I love the coverage by Covers.com. Check this out, their Super Bowl "infographs", or this, on match-ups, etc.
- Here's a list of SportsInsights' goodies, articles, summary of systems, etc. Overall, they lean to the Steelers. They show betting to be evenly split -- with the line slowly moving towards Green Bay.
- For big games in the playoffs, I like this site: Who Will Win the Big Game, which is often quoted by the New York Times. They use some different angles including sports psychology to make some interesting picks -- and have done well. They sometimes pick underdogs, as they do this year, going with the Steelers -- and have compiled a 20-10 record on their book's blog (including picking the Saints last year).
- Betting is split about 50/50 on this one, but with the line edging slightly to GB. The Super Bowl is a different animal, but "bigger money" seems to be slightly on GB.
- I believe that "hot money" is following GB, who had the blowout win over Atlanta in the playoffs. Numbers show that recent performance may not necessarily help ATS. If anything, it could lead to value on Pittsburgh.
- Some people note that Pittsburgh has the better record, and is the #2 seed vs. the Packers # 6 seed.
- Based on all of the factors I have studied, I believe that there is good value on Pittsburgh. I would actually favor the Steelers by a few points, so getting Pitts +3 is solid value.
- BTW - based on some of these stats, I will also take a chance at some other props with Pitts winning big.
I hope this wealth of information brings us Super Bowl riches as well.